Posted Date: February 1, 2020
Status: Conducting Interviews
Update Feb 10, 2020: We are currently reviewing the applications received and are conducting phone interviews. Due to the large number of applications received, we are not accepting additional entries. Thank you for your interest in Chamoy Creative!
What does Chamoy Creative look for in an Administrative Assistant? Primarily, we look for someone that is passionate about advertising and provides administrative and personal support for Senior and Agency Staff. The Administrative Assistant will perform general day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling and coordinating marketing projects and other specified marketing functions as needed. This is a full-time employment opportunity.
• 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
• Strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
• Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and customer-service skills. Creative skills are a plus.
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Proficiency with Mac computers, word processing, and spreadsheets highly desired. Quickbooks experience a plus.
• Strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
• Provide Administrative Support to Agency Staff
• Handle administrative functions for Staff including answering phones, sending emails, scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, creating correspondence, proofreading documents, coordinating internal and outgoing mail, creating and maintaining files, copying, etc.
• Conduct research and prepare special reports presentations as requested by Staff
• Assist in time tracking the team’s hours per project and help maximize the team’s time.
• Help put together RFPs and any new business pitches.
• Learn quickly, meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
• Help brainstorm creative and social campaigns along with the team.
• Coordinate miscellaneous personal duties as needed
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form or email you application. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.