Posted Date: August 2, 2019
You are the perfect combination of creative, social, and digital. You stay a step of ahead of social media trends, and love adapting to and leveraging content you create to truly engage audiences. You’re creative at your core, and you’re always looking for something different, something better in the land of social and digital. You are proactive and eager to explore every new frontier. You thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented work environment. You know every type of campaign or feature available, and present it to the team in order to continue to be innovative. Nothing makes you happier than efficient cost per conversion in social media. You can strategize how to best implement campaigns and can explain your thinking coherently. You plan ahead and on the go. You’ve got strong opinions on strategies on Facebook vs. Instagram or other Social Media and Digital platforms and are excited to see the future of the platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study, preferred but not required
• Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules.
• Creative thinking and independent problem solving
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to coordinate projects, meet tight deadlines with quick turnaround, and multi-task
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• Minimum 2-3 years of Facebook Ads management and Content Development for Social Channels
• Must have experience using Facebook/ Social platforms and placing targeted ads.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in social media campaign management including Twitter, Instagram etc.
• Experience with creative writing and independent research
• Experience with Google paid search and display advertising media buy, placement, optimization, and reporting (2yrs)
• Experience working with a CMS system (Preferred WordPress)
• Google AdWords certification(s) is a plus • Agency experience a plus
• Google Analytics knowledge preferred
Content Creation / Development
• Develops, maintain and execute digital marketing plans, including monthly editorial/content calendars, and posting with allocated budgets for all digital mediums.
• Content strategy, content development, planning, and management across all social media platforms including monthly editorial calendars and shot lists
• Works internally with staff to plan creative campaigns, develop strategies, development of ad content for digital and traditional channels
• Write content for other digital channels including regional campaign sites, SEM/PPC campaigns, Blogs, website content.
• Experience creating content for websites and digital campaigns
• Knowledge and experience with social media and digital platforms
• Brainstorm and participate in creative campaigns, RFPs and new business pitches
• Attend client and agency events
Digital / Social
• Campaign build, management and optimization of paid and organic strategies on social media for multiple clients
• Manage Facebook Ads through Business Manager and Social Media ad accounts, including creating engaging & effective posts, targeting, segmenting & sequencing, split testing, re-marketing, etc.
• Responsible for planning, initiating, optimizing and managing targeted online media buys for Search (PPC), Display, and Social Media.
• Analyze track spend, performance & ROI of ads, budgeting, reporting & optimize while providing recommendations for improvement, change and success
• Create monthly reporting on digital/social campaigns and present findings and optimizations.
Platforms / Trends
• Able to effectively do social listening for brands by making sure all community posts, reviews, and messages are answered
• Work on special projects, marketing events and other duties as assigned
• Work with a variety of software and platforms, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Display Network, and Social Media platforms.
• Stays up-to-date on emerging trends within technology and social media and makes recommendations as to how trends may influence and contribute to agency and client needs.
Ready to join our creative team? To be considered please email your Resume, link to your website or samples of work (PDF), and a brief description of why you should join Chamoy. Applications should be email to: ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘. Please write ‘Digital / Social Strategist’ in subject line. No phone calls please.
Digital / Social Media
Social Media / Digital Strategy
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.