Posted Date: August 2, 2019
What does Chamoy Creative look for in a Jr. Account Coordinator? Primarily, we look for someone that is passionate about advertising, someone that has the necessary skills to lead the development, sale, and production of our creative work. For us, a Jr. Account Coordinator is that perfect balance between the agency and our clients. They are the ones that convey clients needs and desires effectively to the team, but they are also the ones that fight and defend the work that we, the Chamoy team, believe will yield excellent results.
What we expect from our Jr. Account Coordinator is that he or she prepares for the next phase in their career. We expect that this position allows them to continue to develop a strong foundation for critical and strategic thinking. What we want the most is for our Jr. Account Coordinator to sharpen their organizational, thinking, creative, business, and communications skills.
• At least 1 year of experience at a full-service ad agency or similar position.
• Strong planning, organizational, execution, and communication skills, both written and oral.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in the marketing or advertising fields.
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and customer-service skills. Creative skills is a plus.
• Provide excellent client service and knowledge in digital, traditional advertising and social media.
• Lead day-to-day management of projects.
• Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met.
• Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements—on-time and on budget.
• Forge strong client relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, other agency team members and partner companies.
• Work closely with other Account Coordinators in the team as well with other team members.
• Learn quickly, meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Proof every single work that gets sent out to the client to ensure it is a quality piece and meets clients’ direction, feedback, and expectations.
• Provide strategic and tactical guidance to clients, serving as a client contact during planning, execution and post-execution.
• Build content calendars for administrative initiatives.
• Ensure successful and timely completion of all projects.
• Manage measurement and reporting of results for all digital and traditional efforts.
• Lead status calls and status meetings both with the clients and internally with the team.
• Attend and assist in client and agency events.
Strategy, Media and Execution
• Create and implement plans for client marketing communications programs, including setting objectives, determining strategy and managing the tactical execution.
• Help proof or write copy for a variety of client digital and print promotional materials including advertisements, sales literature, other printed materials, websites and social media.
• Provide the creative team directions based on client requirements/feedback, market knowledge and communications expertise.
• Help strategize and execute Media Planning and Media Buying for different clients.
• Assist in RFPs and new business pitches.
Staying on Top of the Latest Trends and Early Adoption of Technologies
• Stay relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends, both within and outside of the industry, to identify or grow business opportunities
• Keep up-to-date on all web and branding guidelines and standards.
• Monitor all available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness to stay ahead of the industry
Ready to join our creative team? To be considered you must include your resume, link to your portfolio, and a brief bio in your application. Let’s do this!
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.