Posted Date: August 2, 2019
What does Chamoy Creative look for in an Account Coordinator? Primarily, we look for someone that is passionate about advertising, someone that has the necessary skills to lead the development, sale, and production of our creative work. For us, an account coordinator is that perfect balance between the agency and our clients. They are the ones that convey clients needs and desires effectively to the team, but they are also the ones that fight and defend the work that we, the Chamoy team, believe will yield the best results.
What we expect from our account coordinator is that he or she prepares for the next phase in their career. We expect that this position allows them to continue to develop a strong foundation for critical and strategic thinking. What we want the most is for our account coordinators to sharpen their organizational, thinking, creative, business, and communications skills.
• 3+ years of experience at a full-service ad agency.
• Strong planning, organizational, execution, and communication skills, both written and oral.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in developing marketing strategies, with an emphasis on digital and social marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog platforms, etc.) with demonstrated success.
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and customer-service skills. Creative skills is a plus.
• Provide a high-level of client service and experience in digital, traditional advertising and social media planning.
• Lead day-to-day management of projects, as well as overall account management. Juggle multiple tasks at a time.
• Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met.
• Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements—on-time and on budget.
• Forge strong client relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, other agency team members and partner companies.
• Mentor and manage junior staff.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Proof every single piece of work that gets sent out to the client to ensure it is a quality piece and meets clients’ direction, feedback, and expectations.
• Provide strategic and tactical guidance to clients, serving as a client contact during planning, execution and post-execution.
• Build content calendars for administrative initiatives.
• Manage measurement and reporting of results for all digital and traditional efforts.
• Lead status calls and status meetings both with the clients and internally with the team.
Strategy, Media and Execution
• Create and implement plans for client marketing communications programs, including setting objectives, determining strategy and managing the tactical execution.
• Help proof or write copy for a variety of client digital and print promotional materials including advertisements, sales literature, other printed materials, websites and social media.
• Provide direction to the creative team based on client requirements/feedback, market knowledge, and communications expertise.
• Identify opportunities to grow business.
• Help team strategize, plan and execute Media Plans for clients.
• Assist in Media Buying for digital and traditional creative executions/campaigns.
• Help brainstorm creative campaigns along with the team.
• Assist in time tracking the team’s hours per project and help maximize the team’s time.
• Help put together RFPs and any new business pitches.
• Attend client and agency mixers and events.
Staying on Top of the Latest Trends and Early Adoption of Technologies
• Stay relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends, both within and outside of the industry, to identify or grow business opportunities.
• Keep up-to-date on all web, social and branding guidelines and standards.
• Stay abreast of trending topics or other social trends to leverage accordingly for brand/client content.
• Monitor all available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness to stay ahead of the industry.
Ready to join our creative team? To be considered you must include your resume, link to your portfolio, and a brief bio in your application. Let’s do this!
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.