Posted Date: February 18, 2019
What does Chamoy Creative look for in an Account Coordinator? Primarily, we look for someone that is passionate about advertising, someone that has the necessary skills to lead the development, sale, and production of our creative work. For us, an Account Coordinator is that perfect balance between the agency and our clients. They are the ones that convey clients needs and desires effectively to the team, but they are also the ones that fight and defend the work that we, the Chamoy team, believe will yield the best results.
What we expect from our Account Coordinator is that he or she helps deliver projects in a timely manner and that helps manage our internal team to make sure we put out the best work possible. We expect that this position allows them to continue to develop a strong foundation for critical and strategic thinking. What we want the most is for our account coordinators to sharpen their organizational, thinking, creative, business, and communications skills.
• 2-3 years of experience at a full service ad agency or similar.
• Strong planning, organizational, executional, and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients. Must also be a team player.
• Assigns and oversees creative work and administrative elements.
• Provides strategic and tactical guidance to clients, serving as a client contact during planning, execution and post-execution.
• Builds content calendars for administrative initiatives.
• Ensures successful and timely completion of all projects.
• Manages measurement and reporting of results for all digital/ advertising efforts.
• Partners with other team members to produce effective and results-oriented campaigns. Always willing to help team anyway possible.
• Researches trends and seeks opportunities. Is always innovative and pro-active.
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or related field.
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, writing and customer-service skills.
• Design / Social Media skills or knowledge a plus.
At Chamoy, we have a very friendly and family-like environment. We care about our employee’s happiness and always foster growth and creativity. We are located in the heart of Southtown in a creative and industrial open space. We always have healthy snacks, fresh coffee and even fresher ideas. Ready to join? To be considered you must include your resume, link to your portfolio, and a brief Bio in your application. Let’s do this!
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team. To view additional agency careers listing or positions, click here.