Posted Date: April 25, 2022
What does Chamoy Creative look for in an Administrative Assistant? Marketing The Marketing Assistant position will be performing day-to-day administrative duties, scheduling and coordinating marketing projects and other specified marketing functions as needed. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and personal support for Senior and Agency Staff. This is a full-time employment opportunity.
• 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
• Strong time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
• Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and customer-service skills. Creative skills are a plus.
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Proficiency with Mac computers, word processing, and spreadsheets highly desired
• Strong writing, time and project management, and organizational skills
• Experience with marketing collateral and proposal writing preferred
• Provide Administrative Support to Agency Staff
• Handle administrative functions for Staff including answering phones, sending emails, scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, creating correspondence, proofreading documents, coordinating internal and outgoing mail, creating and maintaining files, copying, etc.
• Conduct research and prepare special reports presentations as requested by Staff
• Assist in time tracking the team’s hours per project and help maximize the team’s time.
• Take the lead in developing RFP responses, including attending informational meetings, responding to RFP questions, getting documents notarized, and delivering the RFP.
• Help put together, print, and proofread proposals and any new business pitches.
• Learn quickly, meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks.
• Help brainstorm creative and social campaigns along with the team.
• Order office supplies and equipment (basic office necessities, snacks, production items, chamoy swag, etc.)
• Provide calendar management and support for agency staff as needed
• Coordinate miscellaneous personal duties as needed
• Help coordinate new business meetings, and answer chats conversations through our website.
• Assist in planning and coordinating team-building activities, agency parties, events, large meetings, etc..
• Track business expenses and purchases in coordination with our Human Resources & Accounting team.
• Assist in researching, planning, buying gifts, office supplies, branded items, promotional items, etc…
• Assist with Chamoy merchandise (buying, planning, print management, organizing, inventory, etc..)
• Work closely in assisting directors but also HR.
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form or email you application. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.