Posted Date: January 26, 2023
The Digital Marketer will develop, execute, monitor and report digital advertising campaigns to drive production along with collect and manage data to effectively communicate insights and opportunities. The Digital Marketer reports to the Digital Director but works cross-functionally with creative, research, account service and all internal team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for planning, initiating, optimizing and managing targeted online media buys for Search, Display, Retargeting and Social Media.
• Works with a variety of software and platforms, including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Display Network, Bing Ads, and Social Media platforms.
• Improves performance of content marketing, SEO, digital media campaigns and does reports on digital analytics and acquisition campaigns.
• Experienced setting up PPC campaigns, writing SEM copy, creating unique tracking URL’s, setting up retargeting pixels, bid optimizations, and creating positive / negative keyword lists.
• Utilizes additional research tools and collaborates with the creative team to improve site rankings, optimize landing pages for paid campaigns, and implement best practices for SEO.
• Works internally with staff to plan campaigns, develop strategies, collaborative development of ad content, and provides ongoing campaign reporting, optimizations and recommendations.
• Provides monthly reporting on campaigns and present findings and optimizations.
• Familiarity with Internet best practices, basic HTML knowledge, web design principles, technical and programming aspects of website development, content management systems, e-marketing solutions, and Google analytics.
• Stays up-to-date on emerging trends within technology and social media and makes recommendations as to how trends may influence and contribute to agency and client needs.
• Develops and maintains necessary assets and resources to execute digital marketing plans, including: creative briefs, monthly editorial/content calendars, and posting schedule with budgets for all digital mediums.
• Monitors and frequently review company websites looking for anything that requires editing, updating or enhancing
• Works on special projects, marketing events and other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a proven track record in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Media
• Google AdWords certifications (minimum of two certifications)
• Expert understanding of Web analytics and tag management
• Experience with HTML and CSS a plus
• Experience working with a CMS system (Preferred WordPress)
• Experience with paid Social Media platforms preferred.
• Experience with Google paid search and display advertising media buy, placement, optimization, and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Agency experience a plus
• Hybrid Schedule: Entails being on-site approximately 2-3 days weekly in San Antonio, TX with the remaining days/hours being remote. This could change or turn into a fully in-person schedule at anytime.
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.