Posted Date: Aug 17, 2022
As a Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) you are expected to build trust, transparency, and have a solution-driven mindset. In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will help develop and execute cross-channel digital, web and social marketing strategies for the brands we represent. You will be responsible for ideation, development, and deployment of content across digital and social media channels that align with our clients brand standards and overall business goals. In addition to having a strong foundation of success working with paid media, this position will require management and training skills as you will be responsible for managing the digital team and report to the Digital Director.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously understanding how and when to prioritize, delegate, and involve others.
• Outline the steps and tasks involved with the project and delegate to the digital team accordingly, utilizing a variety of software and tools to do so. This includes ensuring that projects are completed in a timely fashion and within budget and scope.
• Client management experience, including aligning projects to leading client-facing calls and presentations.
• Developing strategies, assisting in brainstorms, new business pitches, and leading the team towards digital success.
Campaigns Brand Management:
• Be able to successfully and clearly present and explain analytics, findings, opportunities, learnings, recommendations and overall reporting to both the internal team and the clients’ teams.
• Responsible for overseeing Digital Department with planning, initiating, optimizing and managing targeted online media buys for Search, Display, and Social.
• Develop and recommend paid digital media plans and campaigns to ensure plans are in alignment with business goals and strategies.
• Develop proposals and/ or recommend budget optimization to meet clients objectives.
Digital Strategy & Execution:
• Create and implement plans for client marketing communications programs, including setting objectives, determining strategy and managing the tactical execution.
• Provide the creative team with direction based on client requirements/feedback, and market knowledge.
• Help team strategize, plan and execute Digital Media Strategies and Plans for clients.
• Complete monthly KPI paid media campaign tracking and reports, forming insights and learnings to drive display and paid social strategy and tactics.
• Assist in developing content strategy according to search opportunity, keyword analysis, content offering, and audience intent as well as site evaluations.
• Create test-and-learn plans and execute approved testing, document results for reporting. For both paid media campaigns and landing pages/websites.
• Identify and drive opportunities to continuously improve and optimize paid media channels and digital marketing performance.
Staying on Top of the Latest Trends and Early Adoption of Technologies :
• Stay relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends, both within and outside of the industry, to identify or grow business opportunities
• Understand and advocate early adoption of relevant new platforms and technologies, consistently bringing them to the creative team for brainstorming or execution to further business objectives
• Keep up-to-date on all web and branding guidelines and standards
• Stay abreast of trending topics or other social trends to leverage accordingly for brand/client content
• Monitor all available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness to stay ahead of the industry
• Find ways and new trends to make the agency a leader in technology and digital and help the agency always stay innovative and one step ahead of the trends.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a proven track record in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Media
• Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
• 2+ Experience with HTML, CSS, CMS (Preferred WordPress), and Hosting Environments.
• 2+ Experience with paid Social Media platforms (Search, Display, Social) including media buy, placement, optimization, and reporting
• Expert understanding of Web analytics, tag management, SEO.
• Google AdWords certifications (minimum of two certifications)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• Agency experience a plus
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team.