Posted Date: August 2, 2019
• Creative, imaginative, active, solutions-oriented approach to tasks and challenges
• Detail-oriented and organized. You work well in teams and on your own.
• High energy, hard-working with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
• The desire and motivation to grow individually and expand the firm’s capabilities; train new team members
• A positive and team player attitude
Education & Minimum Qualifications:
• At least 2 years of experience working as a web developer, with significant experience working with custom plugins for WordPress and with a variety of themes
• You will create/ edit and prepare graphics using Adobe Suite software for websites including wireframes, website architecture, and visual elements
• Wire-framing / prototyping websites using Responsive Web Design principles prioritizing mobile experience
• SEO knowledge is a must. Making sure that all elements we build are SEO optimized including image tags, titles, keywords, etc.
• Google Analytics knowledge and implementation, including conversion optimization and goals
• Stay abreast of the latest UI/UX development trends, and finding creative ways to deliver better and better search experiences
• Comfortable with troubleshooting themes and plugin issues.
• Ability to apply all brand styles in CSS through themes, plugins, etc.
• Domain / Hosting / DNS configuration
• Produce, outstanding websites that are beautiful, functional, and guided by analytics
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices
• Create and maintain websites using WordPress, HTML and PHP
• Create and optimize landing pages, opt-in forms, conversions, and various full-fledge sites to improve our marketing efforts
• Work with our design team to convert layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Help scope web projects and ensure they are completed on time and on budget
• Work with a team to solve difficult design challenges; we need idea generators who can create concepts and see them through to production
• Research and discover new website and design trends and technologies
• Help team brainstorm and develop creative campaigns, RFPs and new business pitches
• Assist agency and team members in other projects even if its not directly related to your position
• Attend client and agency events
Ready to join our creative team? To be considered please email your Resume, link to your website with samples of work, and a brief description of why you should join Chamoy. Applications should be email to: ‘email@example.com‘. Please write ‘Web Developer’ in subject line. No phone calls please.
Web Developer / Programmer
At Chamoy Creative we believe that the hiring process should always be casual and transparent. Here is Chamoy Creative’s process: First, select the position you want to apply for and check if your skills and experience match our requirements. Then you can complete our general application form. If we feel you have the skills we are looking for, we’ll give you a call to set up our first conversation over the phone. If everything feels right, the next step would be an initial interview at our office. If that meeting is successful, we will then have the necessary additional interviews and presentations of the team. If it looks like you are the perfect match, an offer would then be extended, followed by a warm welcome to the Chamoy Creative team. To view additional agency careers listing or positions, click here.